Puss in Boots?

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Sun Oct 27 15:30:19 EST 2002

It is interesting to see that DWJ's name is as
prominent on the cover as the title of the book. This
is pretty unusual for a book of this sort, which is
just a retelling of a fairy story. I assume it means
the publishers expect that DWJ's name will sell as
many copies as the title will.

Jon Noble

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0590134221/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/026-6185029-1673215