hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Sun Oct 27 04:50:26 EST 2002

>On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 02:37  PM, hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:
>>
>>25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
>>Neither's really my cup of tea.  Though I did make really nice
>>veggiburgers tonight - new recipe.
>
>Oh, share. Please, share. I'm always looking for a good recipe for
>veggiburgers!

Sure!  I'll send it off-list, as it'll probably end up fairly long,
and no reason to clog up everyone's mailboxes.  Anyone else wants it,
just ask.

>Truth be told, I'm searching for one that comes close to the veggie
>burgers served at "Blueberry Hill" in Toronto which I've been
>mourning and craving ever since I left there in 1992!

Oh, it's so sad when you lose a favourite eating-place like that!  I
used to live in Ithaca, NY, which must be (have been anyway) the
*best* small town for incredible (and cheap) eating places -
including Moosewood Restaurant and Cabbagetown Cafe, just to name two
famous ones.  Never lived anywhere like it again, and I still get
nostalgic waves from time to time, though we left in 1987.

Hallie.