If you're really bored...

Tarja Rainio tarja.rainio at welho.com
Sat Oct 26 10:55:34 EDT 2002

Here are my answers, a little late, but...

> 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?

In some warm and sunny place (especially now, that it's cold and wet and
dark outside :P).

> 2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

A long red velvet skirt which I got as a Christmas present from a friend.

> 3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES

Eyebrows, freckles.

> 4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

I don't even remember when I last bought a cd, but I think it's The Very
Best of The Black Sorrows.

> 5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?

On my sofa reading a good book, Scotland was beautiful the one time I
visited, somewhere warm, but not too hot.

> 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?

The dentist

> 7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

Shoulders

> 8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?

Mind

> 9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

Around 7-7.30 on workdays, around noon on non-workdays.

> 10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

And appliance with which I can grate cheese, vegetables etc. withoug getting
my knuckles grated as well...

> 11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Cruelty, stupidity, intolerance, indifference, injustice.

> 12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

saxophone

> 13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?

deep red, blue, green and violet

> 14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

I don't have a car, but I would a smallish compact model to use in town.

> 15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?

No.

> 16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?

DWJ: Charmed Life, Susan Cooper's The Dark Is Rising series, C.S. Lewis's
Narnia books, fairy tale collections, Burnett: Secret Garden, Enid Blyton's
Adventure series,  Tolkien: The Hobbit, etc. etc.

> 17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?

Summer and early Autumn when the days are clear and crisp and the trees are
at their most colourful.

> 18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

Cleaning.

> 19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Teleportation would be neat, but I think I would prefer the ability to
control time (speeding up/slowing down when necessary). Then I would always
have time enough to read the books I want to ;-).

> 20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?

Not yet

> 21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

Nope.

> 22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?

Can't really think of anyone.

> 23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?

Saturday. Sometimes Thursday, because I don't often work on Thursdays, our
local sf group meets every second week in the evenings and Buffy and
Farscape are on tv.

> 24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!

I don't have a car.

> 25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?

Hamburger. I've never tried sushi.

> 26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST  LIKELY TO RESPOND?
> 27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Tarja