Puss in Boots?

Kale kaledann at yahoo.com
Fri Oct 25 19:21:03 EDT 2002

I was browsing Amazon UK (and really liking the new
cover for 8DoL, to be released in March '03), and I
came across this:

http://www.amazon.co.uk/exec/obidos/ASIN/0590134221/ref=sr_aps_books_1_1/026-6185029-1673215

Puss in Boots by Diana Wynne Jones.  Has anyone read
this book?  I'm inclined to get it because I like the
story (thanks to the marquis de Carabas from
Neverwhere) and because it's DWJ, but I wanted to know
if it is a straight telling of the story.  And if
there are any illustrations.

Kale
(who found 222 results in Amazon when searching for
DWJ and only made it halfway through the list)