Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Oct 25 16:33:26 EDT 2002

On Friday, October 25, 2002, at 02:37  PM, hallieod at indigo.ie wrote:

> 25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
> Neither's really my cup of tea.  Though I did make really nice
> veggiburgers tonight - new recipe.

Oh, share. Please, share. I'm always looking for a good recipe for
veggiburgers!

Truth be told, I'm searching for one that comes close to the veggie
burgers served at "Blueberry Hill" in Toronto which I've been mourning
and craving ever since I left there in 1992!

blessings

widdy
-----
Fairy tales are not true--fairy tales are important, and they are not
true, they are more than true. Not because they tell us that dragons
exist, but because they tell us that dragons can be defeated.
G.K. Chesterton
-----
Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net