If you're really bored...

Robyn Starkey rohina at shaw.ca
Fri Oct 25 12:49:33 EDT 2002

>1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE,
>WHERE WOULD IT BE?

Canmore (It's a nice little town near Banff in Alberta).

>  2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF
>CLOTHING?

My pink Gap pyjama/lounge suit.

>  3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES

Nose and hands.

>4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

Not really the CD purchaser in the household. I think the last household
purchase was Glenn Gould anniversary CD.

>   5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?

Beach, lake...

>6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?

Waiting in line.

>  7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE
>MASSAGED?

Daylesford, Victoria.

>  8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?

Mind.

>9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

Whenever my daughter does. Between 8 and 10.

>   10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN
>APPLIANCE?

It's a tie between the food processor and the indoor grill.

>11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Deliberate ignorance and people who are inconsiderate on public transport.

>  12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT
>WOULD IT BE?

Can play viola a bit, piano a bit and clarinet a bit, but don't like it. I
prefer singing.

>13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
>
>Purple.

Totally.

>14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

Don't have a car, and don't drive. Wouldn't drive either.

>15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?

Yep.

>16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?

This is so hard to pick, because most of my faves are more YA books. Any of
Antonia Forest's Marlowe books, if they count as children's; all of the
Chrestomanci "series" by DWJ.

My favourite picture books at the moment are The Waterhole by Graeme Base;
The Terrible Underpants by Kaz Cooke; Dog's Colourful Day by Emma Dodd and
In the Night Kitchen and Where the Wild Things Are (known in our house as
Mickey and Max) by Maurice Sendak .

>17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?

Summer, because it is the best time for beach and lake (see above).

>18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD
>CHORE?

Cleaning the bathroom and hanging out the washing, because these are the
ones I had to do as a kid.

>19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER,
>WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Flight.

>  20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?

Gosh, no.

>21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

No, but my husband can.

>22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH
>YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?

My grandfather. He was a very interesting person, and I remember him well,
but there are heaps of things I would like to ask him now about his career.
He was an education Professor, and I'm teaching English at college now.

>>23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?

Halloween. So excited! 1 week to go!

>  24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!

Don't drive, don't have a car.

>25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR
>HAMBURGER?

Sushi every time.

>>28.  DO YOU HAVE PETS?

Because of Sept 11, I ended up leaving my cats in Australia when we moved.

>29.  IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY OTHER PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

I just want my cats.

Robyn