If you're really bored

Susanna E. Leng 98 Susanna.E.Leng.98 at Alum.Dartmouth.ORG
Fri Oct 25 12:23:06 EDT 2002

Also delurking...  need some way to procrastinate this morning.  =)

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE
WOULD IT BE?
By a river or lake with flat-water, preferably no power boats
allowed, for early morning rowing, with a big yard for dogs to
bounce around in and hopefully within an hour or two of good
bodysurfing and hiking.

1A. WHAT SORT OF HOUSE WOULD YOU BUILD (HAVE)
THERE?
Big enough so you don't have to listen to other people watching TV
or listening to music, small enough so people don't have to be
hired to maintain it for me.  Needs a large, sunny kitchen and my
blue chair for curling up with a book.  Oh, and a hammock under a
tree in the above-mentioned big yard.

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
Leather motorcycle jacket a guy from work loaned me until I can
afford to buy my own.

3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
Upper back, and on good hair days, my hair.  (about 25% of the
time)

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
H-BlockX - Fly Eyes.

5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
In the water, on the water, in bed (though never a waterbed).

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
Stuck.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Feet, head.

8. STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
Both unless I'm flirting, then it varies.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
5:30 rowing days;  7 non-rowing work days;  mid-afternoon if I don't
set an alarm.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
stove, wooden spoon.

11. WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Inattention, inconsideration, carelessness, and I'll agree with all of
what Michelle said including George Bush

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?
I've wanted to learn the piano since I can remember, and the bass
guitar since I learned about rock bands.

13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
The color of my car:  Brilliant Yellow.

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Sports car for the weekends at the track;  electric car or motorcycle
for the commute.  (Currently, though, just the yellow sedan)

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
dunno.  I don't often *believe*.

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
Ronja the Robber's Daughter, Cowardly Clyde, Who Put that Hair
in My Toothbrush?, Archer's Goon

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
depends on where I'm living - in VT, fall and winter, in LA, summer
and spring

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
laundry.  Takes too long and has to be done too often

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD
IT BE?
Not sure if it's a super power, but the ability to heal myself and
others (the ability to 'talk' to a body to figure out what's wrong) or
just Wolverine's ability to heal rapidly.  (And his cool metal
skeleton would be fun, too)

20. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
No

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No, despite trying for a few weeks because my boxing coach said
it would make my hands faster.  Didn't work, I gave up too soon.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
A day that starts with a good row, or 'boxing day' - when I get to box
=), or days where I wake up in a good mood.

24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
Box containing jumper cables, rope, candles, matches, laundry
detergent, dryer sheets, bungee cords, and a collection of CDs.
Oh, also tire pressure gauge and cell phone recharger.   Today, a
bag with swimsuit gear: suit, cap, goggles, towel, and a bag with
clothes for clubbing tonight: shoes, skirt, top.

27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Me?  So no one else has an excuse... =)

28. DO YOU HAVE PETS?
Nope

29. IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY OTHER PET, WHAT WOULD IT
BE?
Hedgehog (yeah, I know, not in LA) or a dog: Rottweiler or German
Shepard, preferably.

-Susanna