If you're really bored...

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 08:08:23 EDT 2002

>>> Maybe you need sock suspenders?
>>
>> No can do.  The sock absolutely has to go outside the knee band.
>>
>> I'll think about garters, though.
>>
>> Philip.
>>
> What did they do back in the thirties?

Garters, I think.  Also, when these things were popular, I imagine it would have
been easier to get long socks that were still long when stretched over my
well-built calves...

BTW, nobody here seems to have mentioned yet that old pair of tartan plus fours
that Vierran dug out for Reigner Four :-)

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970