If you're really bored...

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 06:54:22 EDT 2002

>> My problem is in finding socks long enough to meet the plus fours at the
>> fastening point, and stay up there when I'm walking.  I've taken to using
>> safety pins hidden under the turnover of the socks to make sure they don't
>> part company with the breeches...
>
> Maybe you need sock suspenders?

No can do.  The sock absolutely has to go outside the knee band.

I'll think about garters, though.

Philip.

prohibited.

Registered addresses:

Powergen UK plc,  53 New Broad Street, London, EC2M 1SL
Registered in England & Wales No. 2366970

Powergen Retail Limited,  Westwood Way, Westwood Business Park, Coventry CV4 8LG.
Registered in England and Wales No: 3407430

Telephone     +44 (0) 2476 42 4000
Fax           +44 (0) 2476 42 5432