If You're Really Bored

Michelle Thomas michellet at thecreativepartnership.co.uk
Fri Oct 25 05:25:58 EDT 2002

 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
        In Big Sur, California

 2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
        Pink kitten heels

 3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
        My eyes

 4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
        Not sure; last cd that I got someone to burn for me was Coldplay A
Rush Of Blood To The Head

5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
         My bed, a cinema, by the sea, libraries, on a plane on the way to
somewhere fabulous, on horseback

 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
          on public transport
7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
            Anywhere that aches

8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
        Strong mind, body improving slowly

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
        6.30 on gym days, 7-ish on other days

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
        Those hand blender things

11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
        Cruelty, bullying, bigotry, stupidity, George Bush,

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
        any, really, cos I'm not musical at all

13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
        probably pink for clothes, blue as an abstract idea of a colour,
yellow for rooms

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
        Don't like cars.  Prefer horses

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
        No.

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
        His Dark Materials 1 and 2, The Little White Horse, Narnia, Jennings
series, any pony books

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
      Spring and summer
18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
       Dusting.  What's the point?

19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
        The ability to translocate

20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
        No

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
        No

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?
        My grandmother

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
        Friday

24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
        Carless

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
        Sushi.

26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST  LIKELY TO RESPOND?
        Only sending to the list...

 27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

--
Michelle Thomas
Account Handler
michellet at thecreativepartnership.co.uk
www.thecreativepartnership.co.uk
Tel: +44 (0)20 7439 7762
Fax: +44 (0)20 7494 1587
Mobile: +44 (0)7968 275173

authorised to receive it. It may contain confidential or legally privileged
postmaster at thecreativepartnership.co.uk immediately and then delete this
email from your system. Any views or opinions presented in this email are
solely those of the author and do not necessarily represent those of The
Creative Partnership. The Creative Partnership has taken every reasonable
precaution to ensure that any attachment to this e-mail has been swept for
viruses. However, The Creative Partnership cannot accept liability for any
damage sustained as a result of software viruses and would advise that you
carry out your own virus checks before opening any attachment.