If you're really bored...

Lisa Manchester doorbelljones at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 24 17:44:29 EDT 2002

 >      1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE,
WHERE WOULD IT BE?

In Manchester, it's my city! Even if it would instantly collapse in an
earthquake. Don't laugh, we're proud of our puny little earthquake swarm (40
and counting as of an hour ago).

 >      2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF
CLOTHING?

Purple lacy skirt.

 >      3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES

Legs.

 >      4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

'Up The Bracket' by The Libertines (young, brash, sound a bit like
The Clash).

 >     5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?

Backstage in a theatre.

	6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?

On a bus at 8.30 in the morning.

 >     7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE
MASSAGED?

Back.

 >     8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?

Definitely mind.

 >     9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

Six. Need time to compose myself for work.

   10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN
APPLIANCE?

The kettle.

 >     11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

>Racism, bullying, politicians, warmongers, people
pushing in front of me in supermarkets.............

Ven said it all really (see above). Also the Daily Mail (AKA the Daily
Hell).

 >     12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT
WOULD IT BE?

Bass guitar.

 >     13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Purple.

 >     14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

A bashed-up landrover - if I could drive.

 >     15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?

No, and I wouldn't want to.

 >     16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?

Witch Week (DWJ),The Little White Horse (Elizabeth Goudge), Private-Keep
Out! (Gwen Grant)

 >     17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?

Autumn. Ever since going to university it's been the real start of the year.

	>     18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD
CHORE?

Hoovering up.

 >     19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER,
WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Teleportation (thanks again Ven). Sorry, looks like I've got no ideas
myself, but this has always been a daydream of mine. To escape from teachers
mainly.

 >     20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?

Sadly no.

 >     21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

Only with one ball!

 >     22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH
YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?

My first friend Mark from when I was two. Truer friends never spilled orange
juice together.

>     23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?

Oh I dunno - Boxing Day I suppose. Never had a bad Boxing Day.

 >     24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!

What car?

 >     25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR
HAMBURGER?

Hamburger but it better not be McDonald's.

>28.  DO YOU HAVE PETS?

Not living where I do.

29.  IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY OTHER PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

A cat that wouldn't make me sneeze.