If you're really bored...

Caleb W scalebw at tiscali.co.uk
Thu Oct 24 14:36:38 EDT 2002

Ok, I'll see what I make of this.

 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
 I don't know, somewhere beautiful and with a moat to keep out unwanted
visitors, although not too far away from civilization (actually, given Q19,
it doesn't matter, so on top of a mountain somewhere).

 2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
 I like the dark red top that I just got.

 3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
 My dark brown eyes, probably.

 4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
 "Spare Parts", a Doctor Who audio drama and one of the best Cybermen
stories ever (at least, of the ones I've heard/seen), let down a bit by a
weak ending.

 5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
 In bed with a book, anywhere with lots of books, the garden on a sunny day.

 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
 Stuck inside in nice weather, or in a sardine can on wheels for hours on
end on a hot day.

 7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
 I don't usually get massaged, so not really applicable.

 8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
 I'm stronger in mind (smugness warning.... I got the best GCSE results in
my school), and not really a sporty fit type person.

 9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
 Between 7 and 8 am usually, most often aroun 7:30

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
 My what!? Er.. a knife?

11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
 Injustice, lack of freedom, cruelty.

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
 Unlike the female side of the family (between them my mum and my sisters
play the harp, piano,  violin, oboe, cello and guitar), I'm not musical. I'd
like to play the saxaphone.

13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
 Green or orange.

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
 I don't know, although I'll be able to start learning to drive soon!

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
 Yes, as a Christian I believe what the Bible says.

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
 How long a list do you want :) ? His Dark Materials (if they count as
children's books), The Wind Singer, The Chronicles of Narnia...

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
 (Resists Doctor Who fan urge to answer with season from the TV show) Can't
choose.

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
 Clearing and wiping the table.

19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
 The ability to travel to any point in time-space.

20. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
 (Laughs at the thought) No.

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
 No.

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?
 Either my grandfather on my father's side, who died from cancer, or my
grandmother on my mother's side, who is in a nursing home, very bored and is
not very well and not very responsive.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
 Christmas day or Easter.

24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
 I don't personally have a car yet, I'm not sure what is in the boot of the
family car.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
I don't eat either usually, but hamburger.

And also, since I want to say so, I have just bought: Omnibus volume of
books 4-6 in "A Series of Unfortunate Events" by Lemony Snicket, "Firesong"
by William Nicholson, "Last of the Sky Pirates" by whatstheirnames, "The
Deeper Meaning of Liff" by Douglas Adams and some other bloke (second hand),
as well as a couple of remaindered Doctor Who books. Being in the wilds of
Wales, I buy in a big splodge when I get the chance, aided in this case by a
couple of special offers.

Caleb W.