If you're really bored...

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Thu Oct 24 14:33:17 EDT 2002

I resisted, I really did...

Oh well.

>        1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?

I don't want to build a house.  I want to buy and renovate a Georgian house
in Dublin's city centre.

>        2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

My knee-high black leather boots with the narrow chisel toes and four-inch
Louis heels.  I can't walk in them, but they *look* good!

>        3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES

My hands.

>        4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

Can't remember.  I rarely buy CDs.  Probably "Away with the Faeries" by
Inkubus Sukkubus.

>        5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?

Berlin.  Curled up in bed with a book.  At the 'puter talking to my
e-friends on AIM.

>        6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?

Standing at a bus stop in the rain waiting for a bus that fails to come.
Flat on my back in the doctor's surgery getting a smear test.

>        7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

Anywhere there's big knots of soreness.  Usually neck, shoulders or upper
back.

>       8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?

Yes.

>       9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

As late as possible.  I hate mornings.  Usually 7 to 7.30 on weekdays (damn'
9-5 job!), 10 to 11.30 at weekends.

>       10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

My sugar thermometer.

>       11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Thoughtlessness.  Inconsiderateness.  Rudeness.  Deliberate causing of hurt.

>       12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

The cello.  I actually learned for a while.  Still love the sound of it.

>       13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Black.  Purple.  Sunshine yellow.

>       14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

A Harley.

>       15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?

Does reincarnation count?

>        16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?

Way too many to list, but include "Fire and Hemlock", "The Silver Chair",
"Drina's Dancing Year" and "The Chalet School at War".

>       17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?

Summer.  Warm.  I hate being cold, and I often am.

>        18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

All of them?  No, cleaning the oven.  Ack.

>       19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Teleportation.  Eliminate the need to stand at bus stops in the rain...

>       20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?

Yes, three of them.  And planning a fourth.

>       21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

No.

>       22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK
> TO?

My great-aunt Nora, who had a far more interesting life than I realised when
she was alive.

>       23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?

Pay day!

>       24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!

Haven't got a car.

>       25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?

Hamburger.

>       26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST  LIKELY TO
> RESPOND?

::shrug::

>        27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

::shrug::