If you're really bored...

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 13:14:00 EDT 2002

> From: Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
> (But, all those who mentioned it, what the heck is vegetarian sushi?)

Where you got the rice (and optional seaweed wrapper) but it's filled/topped
with cucumber, or pickled radish, or grated carrot, or avocado, or...
 I've never been to a specifically veggie sushi restaurant, but there's
always one or two non-fish kinds of sushi. I love cucumber rolls nearly as
much as tuna.
Damn, I want to go to the sushi bar on my way home now. Can everyone beam
"No! Expensive!" my way?

Jennifer
--
[B]ut since an infinite number of monkeys and typewriters must have an
infinite mass, the experimental setup would instantly collapse into a very