If you're really bored...

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Thu Oct 24 06:10:38 EDT 2002

 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
   In a temperate climate, looking out over pastured hills but with a nice
flat bit to make a big garden, near enough to a town to get takeaways
delivered!

 2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
	 My new sand-coloured sweater.

 3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
       Hair and nose (I did put nose, hair but that could be
misinterpreted!)

 4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
	The Reduced Shakespare Company Christmas radio show, I think.

5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
	 A village called Great Hucklow in the Peak District, my
grandparents' house, a theatre just before curtain up

 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
       Crowded corridor of a Tube station

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
        Shoulders

8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
      Mind, maybe.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
        Seven on weekdays, about 9 at weekends.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
          My lovely expensive chef's knife. Electric mixer.

11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
        The sort of short-sighted penny-pinching that says we can't (eg) pay
teachers a decent wage and is then surprised when there's a shortage of
teachers.
People who think other people don't count so it's all right to ignore
someone's wish not to have sex or run sweatshops so you can sell your
product tuppence cheaper.

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
        French horn

13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
        Darkish green

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
        I think both are silly toys. If I had a car it'd be a small one with
a high reliability and safety rating!

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
        No.

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
       Too many to list really. Mary Poppins In The Park by P. L. Travers,
Once On A Time by A. A. Milne, The Phantom Tolbooth by Norton Juster, The
Lives of Christopher Chant.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
      Spring

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
        Tidying

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
       Flying

20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
        No

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
        No

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?
        My grandad, who was an author in the thirties and forties and died
when I was eight.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
        First day of a holiday.

24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
        No car. In my rucksack there's all sorts of miscellaneous stuff,
including an umbrella, a bottle of water, a book and a notepad and pen.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
        Sushi in general, but on a given day it might be either.

26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST  LIKELY TO RESPOND?

27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?