If you're really bored...

Sigyn sigyn at computerconnect.net
Thu Oct 24 02:48:06 EDT 2002

> >      1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE
> > WOULD IT BE?

Where I currently am. My house, last house on a dead end road, off a dead
end road, off a little known highway, off the interstate (because I don't
want to be impossible to reach) in central Oregon, less than an hour away
from the ocean, with a view like mythical China and Maxfield Parish sunsets.
But I'm also rather fond of Ireland, around Bantry, where my reletives are.

> >      2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?

Hm... Probably my belt pouch, which is what I have instead of a purse (after
I left my purse behind about three times.) Sure, people always ask me if I'm
in the SCA, but since I am, that's not a major problem. Followed by my hat,
a black leather thing with an ostrich feather, which keeps the sun out of my
eyes, and I always wear in public.

> >      3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
My eyes, which are grey, and my hair, which is lovly (even though it WON'T
grow down to my knees, as I'd like it to).

> >      4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?

The soundtrack to Planet of the Apes. Don't laugh at me, it's Danny Elfman
and very dark and gifted.

> >     5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?

Home, usually, working on a book...

> >      6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?

Crowds, unless they are SCA events. Anywhere where I have to deal with
unstructured social interaction.

> >     7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?

My temples, as I always have headaches.

> >     8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?

Very strong in mind. As I'm asthmatic, I very much doubt I'll ever be very
strong in body.

> >     9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

About eight. And that's late, because I have chickens to let out and rabbits
to feed and goats to take to grazing and llamas to socialize...

> >     10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?

My grandmother's gas oven, which, unfortuately, is not yet set up in my
home.

> >     11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

My own inability to make everything as good as it can be.

> >     12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD
> > IT BE?

The harp. I already play it, if not particularly well (according to me, that
is. My love thinks it's wonderous)

> >     13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?

     Green

> >     14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

Sixty eight microbus...

> >     15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?

Most assuredly.

> >     16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?

Oh, my. Well... Definately Chrestomanci and Howl's Moving Castle. And the
Moomintroll books. There's lots more, but I'm stopping here.

> >     17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Autumn, particularly mid to late autumn, before and just after Halloween.

> >     18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?

Ah... Probably cleaning the goat pen. That's horrid.

> >     19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT
> > WOULD IT BE?

Patience. You don't think that's a super power, look around you. How many
people actually have it?

> >     20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?

Not as of yet.

> >     21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

Unfortunately, no.

> >     22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU
> > COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?

My friend Karl, who has just decided I'm not worth talking to, despite the
last nine years of loyalty. (i know, but that's the problem, I'm loyal)

> >     23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?

Halloween, halloween, halloween.

> >     24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!

Ahm... Antlers and bits of metal, I think.

> >     25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?

Given the choice? Sushi.

> >     26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S
> > MOST  LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Let's say Rimmsky.

> >      27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

Since I'm only sending this to this list and Rimms...