If you're really bored...

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 21:43:57 EDT 2002

>      1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE,
WHERE WOULD IT BE?

Corsica, with a sea view, probably on the coast
near Ajaccio. In this country: the New Forest.

>      2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF
CLOTHING?

I really like shoes so it has to be my new black
sandals with the thin ankle strap. With the cold
weather coming on my full length black coat with
fake fur collar! is a close second. No, not worn
together.........

>      3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
Hands, ankles, and, um, the dimples I get when I
smile, they all but vanished behind discontent
lines during a very fraught time of my life so I
appreciate them!

>      4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Never have. I neglect music because my priority
is books. I think the last thing I
 got a tape of was Eminem.

>     5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
I love woods and the sea, so a sea wood.	My
garden, anywhere that the company is good.

	6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
	The DSS waiting room. A bus stop with no
shelter, in the dark, in a howling gale and the
bus should have been there ten minutes ago.

>     7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE
MASSAGED?
	Head and neck.

>     8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?

Don't feel like answering this.

>     9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?

Morning? Only if I have to.

  10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN
APPLIANCE?
	I wouldn't like to be without any of them but
I'm not particularly fond of any. I did use to
like my Mum's old mangle "Please can I put some
things through I would say and mum would
"grudgingly" let me -- how she must have laughed!

>     11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?

Racism, bullying, politicians, warmongers, people
pushing in front of me in
supermarkets.............

>     12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT
WOULD IT BE?

I'd rather have a good singing voice

>     13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?

Of what? I say, to be awkward. I like deep
colours, jewel colours especially reds, purples,
dusky pinks, burgundy, wine, but there's nothing
to beat apple blossom againstr a blue sky.

>     14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?

Cars? Don't drive 'em, don't like 'em and if
someone would just stop at that blasted bus stop
above and give me a lift I wouldn't care what
they drove. What is an SUV?

>     15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?

No.

>     16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?

Fire and Hemlock

>     17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?

Late Spring/Early summer

	>     18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD
CHORE?

Floor claeaning

>     19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER,
WHAT WOULD IT BE?

Teleportation, see above bus stop scenario, also
the opportunity to travel the  world travel and
still be home for supper!!

>     20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
No, not likely to really.

>     21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?

After a fashion
	.
>     22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH
YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?

My maternal grandmother, who died when I was 16,
for the chance to talk as adult to adult
	>     23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?

May day

>     24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
Nowt