If you're really bored...

Sally Odgers sodgers at tassie.net.au
Wed Oct 23 21:21:00 EDT 2002

This is a list of those get-to-know-you questions.
Sallyo.

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?

In a green valley somewhere with fruit trees, four seasons and a river.

Hmm. That sounds like where I actually live...

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
My purple velvet coat. It looks like a dressing gown and has purple lace
falling over the hands.

3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
Eyes.

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Carla Lother's "Ephemera".

5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
Home. Just about anywhere - for a week or so.

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
In trouble.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Ouch. I go to get my knots untied now and again and it always hurts.

8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
Neither.

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
About 10 if left alone.

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
The kettle. I'm a cup-of-tea addict.

11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Unnecessary noise, spite, whining, sulking, stupidity.

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
The flute.

13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Silver.

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
What's a SUV?

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
Yes.

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
Howl's Moving Castle, The Perilous Gard, Candle Iron.

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Early summer.

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Tidying up.

19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Super speed... I'd love to be able to make people Behave by administering a
short, sharp shock (i.e. a bucket of icewater) to anyone about to be nasty,
cruel or bloodyminded, but I suppose that's interfering.

20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
No.

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No.

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?
Elsie Florence May Bonney - my grandmother. Born in 1899, passed on in 1996,
but lost her self some years earlier. I really miss her. The real her.

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
Saturday.

24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
Pine needles. Dunno why. Usually books.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Suchi.

26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST  LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Anyone might.

27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
Ditto.

28.  DO YOU HAVE PET?
Yes. Two dogs, one cat, 8 cockatoos, a budgie, a rat and two fish.

29.  IF YOU COULD HAVE ANY OTHER PET, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
A unicorn with a retractable horn.