The Merlin Conspiracy cover

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 20:36:26 EDT 2002

I really like it, although it certainly isn't obvious
what its about. I have my doubts as to whether anyone
who isn't already a dwj fan would buy the book on the
strength of it however. Its certainly intriguing. I
seem to recall that Harry Flashman (any other Flashman
fans here?) counts "The order of the elephant" among
his honours, perhaps this is it?

Jon Noble

http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0007151411.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg