If you're really bored...

Rosie Hopkins rosieburroughs at yahoo.com
Wed Oct 23 18:22:09 EDT 2002

I'm bored too ...

1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
Don't really know. I love Cornwall, especially the bits the tourists
don't find, and Guernsey, and Iona. But probably in Northumbria, on a
really lonely and windswept piece of coast.

2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
The red silk skirt my husband bought me on Herm.

3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
Nose

4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
Last one I remember buying, Bernstein's Chichester Psalms and 3rd
Symphony

5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
See places I'd like to build a house. Also Durham. Iona is probably my
absolute favourite. And anywhere with my husband (we're allowed to be
sickly, we've only been married since June :-)

6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
Work

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
Shoulders

8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
Stronger in body, most of the time, unfortunately

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
7.15am

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
Sabatier knife set

11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
Hypocrisy and uncalled-for aggression

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Organ or harp

13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
Wine-red

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
Don't know what SUV is, and I prefer walking or the train

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
Yes, but I couldn't be more specific than that

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
Fire and Hemlock, Chalet School series, Protector of the Small series,
too many others to list!

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
Autumn

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
Cleaning toilets

19. IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
Telepathy

20. DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
No, though have had henna ones

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
No

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?
My Gran - I really miss her

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
Saturday

24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
Boring things - rug, umbrella, petrol can, toolkit, etc.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
Hamburger, but don't really like either much

26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST  LIKELY TO RESPOND?
No idea

27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?
People who have done already?