The Merlin Conspiracy

Wed Oct 23 17:26:03 EDT 2002

On Thu, 24 Oct 2002 01:55:30 +1100, Sally Odgers wrote:

>I just pre-ordered The Merlin Conspiracy and I think some (or all?) of you
>might get some offer from Amazon re a 10% discount on the same title. I know
>I hit some button or other. Apologies (Deborah) if this is a misuse tof the
>list. I won't do it again... (that's if I even did it this time...)

I clicked on the link because the pre-order doesn't say WHICH books you can
get a discount on and I was curious.  Turns out they only let one person
take advantage of it, if it's sent to multiple people.  Bummer.

Oh well.  I've been dithering on ordering it because I don't know the
publication schedule and if the American edition is released simultaneously,
I might get that one to save money.  Unless the cover is ugly or they make
massive changes.  You know, the usual caveats.

Melissa Proffitt