If you're really bored...

Elizabeth Evans er.evans at auckland.ac.nz
Wed Oct 23 16:28:34 EDT 2002

OK, I've handed in my assignment, the exam is still 2 weeks away, so here
goes..
  Ania said:
    Right then, list. Time to get talking. We all like questionnaires, don't
we? and this one had the children's books question in it - I didn't add it!
So, let's see the sparks coming off those keyboards!
    Ania

       1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
               On a lonely beach, preferably in New Zealand.
       2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
               My new stretch jeans
       3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
               My mouth

       4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
               For me? Handel's Messiah.
       5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
                In my own bed, with a cup of coffee on a little table beside
me and my books and other vital paraphenalia spread out on the bed. Or at
Hahei, New Zealand on holiday.
       6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
                 In the dentist's chair.
       7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
               Upper back and neck
      8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
              Neither, really. I'm a bit of a pushover, and a wimp to boot.
      9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
               On a week-day? 5.40 am (the alarm is set). In the weekends?
around 11.

      10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
                 The electric jug - makes my instant coffee fix.

      11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
               Selfishness, manipulation, deceit

      12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
              The harp

      13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
               Yellow - bright, custardy yellow.

      14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
               Well, I've always wanted to drive a sports car, but I don't
know if I would enjoy it if I tried it. But yes, that's my current (virtual)
preference.

      15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
               Yes - that's why I want to play the harp!
       16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
               'Howl's Moving Castle,' 'The Blue Castle' (LMM), 'I capture
the Castle' (Dodie Smith). Do you see a trend here?
      17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
             Summer - hot, hot summer (see favourite colour)
       18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
               Cleaning the bath and toilet , dusting, vacuuming etc, etc.

      19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
              wiggle my nose and have the housework done by magic. Or
someone said telekinesis - is that where you've just settled down
comfortably by the fire and suddenly realise your current book is in another
room, and you fetch it without getting up? I'll have that, if my first
choice isn't a super power.
      20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
              Not yet

      21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
               Physical juggling?  Unfortunately not . But I juggle my
life - home, work, study.
      22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK
TO?
              My  mother
      23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
               Friday

      24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
               Our cars are used more by the other people in my family, so I
don't know what they've got in there.

      25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
               Definitely hamburger. I can't be dealing with sushi.

      26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST  LIKELY TO
RESPOND?

      All of them, naturally!

       27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

      We'll see, won't we?