If you're really bored...

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Wed Oct 23 15:48:12 EDT 2002

On Tuesday, October 22, 2002, at 04:47  PM, Ania wrote:

 1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
        Tofino, British Columbia, Canada

 2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
        My sleepy pants!

 3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
        My green eyes

 4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
        Purcell Choral Music

5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
         Curled up with my sweetie on the couch. Tofino (see above).
Anywhere with wind and water

 6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
         Anywhere without wind and water.

7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
        Feet!!!!!

8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
       Mind. Body getting better

9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
        7:00am

10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
          My food processor

11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
        Condescension. Cruelty. Stupidity.

12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
        The guitar

13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
        Green

14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
        Neither. I'd rather have a Volvo station wagon.

15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
        No.

16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
        Dr. Seuss - How the Grinch Stole Christmas
	Ursula K. Le Guin - A Wizard of Earthsea
	A. A. Milne - Winnie the Pooh
	Maurice Sendak - Where the Wild Things Are
	J.R.R. Tolkien - The Hobbit
	Kevin Henke's - Chester's Way
	[ok, I'll stop now]

17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
      Fall

18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
        Doing the dishes!

19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
       Flight.

20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
        No

21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
        Not at all

22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?
        My maternal grandmother (who died when I was 3 months old)

23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
        First day of school. But since I haven't had one of those in a
while - Today.

24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
        Nothing but a spare tire.

25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
        Vegetarian Sushi.

-----
Eight blunders of the world that lead to violence: wealth without work,
pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce
without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice,
politics without principle, and rights without responsibilities.
Mahatma and Arun Gandhi
-----
Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net