If you're really bored...

Rebecca Ganetzky Rebecca.Ganetzky at oberlin.edu
Wed Oct 23 14:25:07 EDT 2002

Oh alright then, but only because I'm *so* bored being on break (;-)
finally -- a chance to sleep, and more importantly, READ!)

Rebecca D. Ganetzky

>      1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
>             This is hard...I've just started exploring the world, and
haven't decided yet.  Near the ocean?
>      2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
	My dragon socks.  A pair of knee highs that are warm, with
beautiful (not stylized) dragons on them.
>      3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
>	eyes.
>      4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
	I actually jave not bought a CD in 2+ years.  Except I bought a
copy of Simon and Garfunkiel concert in Central Park
>     5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
	Right now, I am very content living on the floor of various
college friends (I am wandering around the country on break).  In general,
anywhere with a lot of trees. In a tree.  And under my roomate's bed

	6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
	Anywhere where I have to sit still for more than ten seconds.
>     7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
	>hmmm...neck.
>     8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
	mind
>     9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
	7:30 am!
>     10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
	A cook?  (:grin:)
>     11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
	hypocrisy, passive aggressiveness and favoritism>
>     12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
>             The Flute!  Paticularly a wooden one
>
>     13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
	Purple!
>     14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
	FEET!
>     15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
	Amber Spyglass convinced me that I don't want to.
>     16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
	Fire and Hemlock (DS is not a child book in my mind), and current
favorite is HDM, (Pullman).  And yes, Westing Game, Ellen Raskin.
>     17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
	Anything that isn't summer. And only winter when it snows.
>     18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
	Laundry.
>     19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
	Telekinesis -- I'm, way too absent minded without it.
>     20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
	Not unless pen drawings on my arm count.

>     21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
	Sadly, no...my father is an amateur magician/juggler and horribly
disappointed in me.
>     22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?
	Wow this is difficult.  Moses Jackson.  (AE Housman, the poet, was
hopelessly in love with him).
>     23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
	Wednesday, usually.

>     24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
	I have a car?

>     25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
	It depends a lot. If I can find Kosher sushi, or preferrably
vegetarian, than sushi.  Elsewise hamburger.

>     26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST  LIKELY TO RESPOND?
	???

>      27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

	???