The Merlin Conspiracy cover

Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk Philip.Belben at powertech.co.uk
Wed Oct 23 10:53:17 EDT 2002

> Amazon.co.uk has put up the cover for The Merlin Conspiracy -
> http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/0007151411.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
>
> What do the members here think about it? I quite like it - it certainly
> isn't as disastrous as some of the other covers I've seen...

I rather like it.  But it doesn't give me a clue as to what's going to happen in
the book.  (Is this actually a good thing?)

The central motif looks to me like it ought to be the badge of some colonial
service like the East India Company, or something.  The juxtaposition with the
name "Merlin" is intriguing.  (Definitely a good thing.)  Not to mention the
spiral galaxy...

I wanna read it!

(don't we all!)

Philip.

permission is prohibited.

Powergen Group.

Power Technology:
Telephone	+44 (0) 115 936 2000
Fax		+44 (0) 115 936 2711
E-mail          techinfo at powertech.co.uk
www		http://www.powertech.co.uk

Powergen UK plc Registered Office: City Point 1, Ropemaker Street , London EC2Y 9HT
Registered in England and Wales No: 2366970