If you're really bored...

Ania theania at freeuk.com
Tue Oct 22 17:47:10 EDT 2002

  Right then, list. Time to get talking. We all like questionnaires, don't we? and this one had the children's books question in it - I didn't add it! So, let's see the sparks coming off those keyboards!
  Ania

     Welcome to the newest edition of getting to know your friends. What you're  supposed to do is copy, (not forward) this entire e-mail and paste on to a   new email that you'll send. Change all of the answers as they apply to  you.

    Then, send this to a whole bunch of people you know *INCLUDING* the person who sent it to you. The theory is that you'll learn a lot of little  known facts  about your friends. It's fun and easy. You might be surprised with some  of  the things you learn about people you think you know. ..the answers below are  mine...

     1. IF YOU COULD BUILD A HOUSE ANYWHERE, WHERE WOULD IT BE?
            Wales (west); Ireland (west).
     2. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE ARTICLE OF CLOTHING?
            My Doc Martens boots, worn with a very long black skirt and stripy tights
     3. FAVOURITE PHYSICAL FEATURES
            My eyes and hands

     4. WHAT'S THE LAST CD THAT YOU BOUGHT?
            Yat-Kha, a band from Siberia who do trad. throat singing
    5. WHERE ARE YOUR FAVOURITE PLACES TO BE?
             My bed, the Welsh wilderness, Aran Islands (W. of Ireland). Oh yes, and home in Poland.
     6. WHERE'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE?
              in the back of the car with another person driving (I get travel sick); any DSS office; any office where you are kept waiting; motorways
    7. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE PLACE TO BE MASSAGED?
            Shoulders

    8.  STRONG IN MIND OR STRONG BODY?
           Yes to first. Not really to second (but I look it!)

    9. WHAT TIME DO YOU WAKE IN THE MORNING?
            Morning? what's that? Oh, all right then, about 10.30

    10. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE KITCHEN APPLIANCE?
              The cafetiere

    11.  WHAT MAKES YOU REALLY ANGRY?
            Cruelty, bullying, bigotry, stupidity, politicians

    12. IF YOU COULD PLAY ANY INSTRUMENT, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
            The Irish harp

    13. FAVOURITE COLOUR?
            Black to wear (naturellement); purple, green, silver and deep pinky-red otherwise

    14. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SPORTS CAR OR SUV?
            Don't know what SUV is, but I don't like sports cars. I like a sturdy reliable vehicle with a diesel engine and enough room in the back to sleep after parties!

    15. DO YOU BELIEVE IN AFTER LIFE?
            No. Only in the sense that we live on for as long as we are remembered by those who knew us.
    16. FAVOURITE CHILDREN'S BOOK(S)?
            'Deep Secret' and 'Fire and Hemlock' by Diana Wynne Jones, and Philip Pullman's His Dark Materials
    17. WHAT IS YOUR FAVOURITE SEASON?
          Sprong and early summer
    18. WHAT'S YOUR LEAST FAVOURITE HOUSEHOLD CHORE?
            Washing up. And cooking, too.

    19.   IF YOU COULD HAVE ONE SUPER POWER, WHAT WOULD IT BE?
           Ability to disintegrate ALL weapons and machines of war in the world at once.

    20 DO YOU HAVE A TATTOO?
            Not yet

    21. CAN YOU JUGGLE?
            Not at all

    22. THE ONE PERSON FROM YOUR PAST YOU WISH YOU COULD GO BACK & TALK TO?
            My grandmother and her eccentric, artistic/literary family
    23. WHAT'S YOUR FAVOURITE DAY?
            They're all good

    24. WHAT'S IN YOUR CAR TRUNK? BOOT!
            It's a small van, so no boot as such. Currently contains: jack, wheelbrace and asst. tools; a cushion for sleeping on; some magazines for recycling; articles of clothing; assorted rubbish

    25. WHICH DO YOU PREFER, SUSHI OR HAMBURGER?
            Sushi. I never eat either, but I'd NEVER eat a hamburger

    26.  OF THE PEOPLE YOU E-MAILED THIS TO, WHO'S MOST  LIKELY TO RESPOND?

    All of them, naturally!

     27. WHO'S LEAST LIKELY TO RESPOND?

    We'll see, won't we?