Where we are from

Maaria Salo maaria.salo at hut.fi
Fri Oct 11 09:28:11 EDT 2002

I spent the first 20 of my years in Helsinki, Finland, and then (9 years
ago) moved to Espoo, Finland (which is almost the same as it is located
right next to Helsinki). Probably I'll stay here or at least somewhere
quite near. My fiance is from Lapua, Ostrobothnia, Finland (probably won't
say anything to most of you), but we will definitely not move there!

Congratulations on your thesis, Ania! I'm finishing mine, adding pictures
and polishing...

	Maaria