Where we're from

Karen Jensen ckcjensen at optusnet.com.au
Fri Oct 11 06:22:44 EDT 2002

Another person from Melbourne, Australia here, though I sspent most of my
life in South Australia - Adelaide, Woomera and Renmark to be precise!
possible spoilers below for Deep secret

I also have a DWJ question. I'm currently re-reading Deep Secret, in the
1997 Victor Gollancz edition borrowed from the library (still waiting for it
to come back in print).  Maree has just spent the evening  in the bar, and
Nick has been with the guests of the convention. Nick says he wanted to find
Maree to go and see "The Princess Bride" again. I'm sure that in another
edition that I read that it was a different movie, but I can't remember
what!  Can someone please enlighten me?

Karen Jensen