OT: Books set in October/around Halloween?

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Oct 11 01:46:00 EDT 2002

How about Ray Bradbury's "The Hallowe'en Tree"?

widdy

On Thursday, October 10, 2002, at 10:53  PM, Laurie Puszczewicz wrote:

> Now that I have exactly no time to read (two months into a master's
> program), I have the urge to read books set in October.  I blame it on
> my
> catalan prof, who has brought in october-themed poems for the past two
> weeks.  The only ones I can think of offhand are _A Night in the
> Lonesome
> October_ and _Tam Lin (at least in part).  Any suggestions?
>
> Laurie
>
> --

-----
Eight blunders of the world that lead to violence: wealth without work,
pleasure without conscience, knowledge without character, commerce
without morality, science without humanity, worship without sacrifice,
politics without principle, and rights without responsibilities.
Mahatma and Arun Gandhi
-----
Ian W. Riddell
iwriddell at charter.net