where we're from

Kyra Jucovy klj at sccs.swarthmore.edu
Thu Oct 10 23:00:36 EDT 2002

Hi, all,
	And I'll do my typical delurk for these kind of quick, poll-ish
questions.
	I'm from the NYC area.  Until I was five, I lived in Jackson
Heights, in Queens, and since then I've lived in Great Neck, on Long
Island, three or so houses away from the border with Queens.  I currently
go to college at Swarthmore College, in Swarthmore, which is a Philly
suburb.  And as soon as I can I'm going to move to Edinburgh, where I
spent my last semester, because it's the best place in the universe
;-).  Only things like grad schools accepting me and where it's possible
to get jobs and things of that general sort might get in the way.  But
it's an ideal, at least ;-).

					---Kyra

---
EGJ: Wow!  Do those actually rhyme?
KLJ: What?  "Wonderful" and "wonderful."
EGJ: Oh.  Never mind.