Where we're from

Ven vendersleighc at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 10 20:37:21 EDT 2002

Born in Aldershot, Hampshire, England (am so
tempted to continue on 'til "The Universe"). Have
been living in Sheffield S. Yorks since coming
here to University. My home is in Sheffield but
Hampshire IS home, as well as being where i'm
from. I used to regard Aldershot as a terrible
hole but have since realised that the UK (and
indeed the world) has many fouler pits.

I wasn't going to include all the places I've
worked on temporary archaeology jobs but after
seeing Hallie Melissa and Kathryns' posts (is
that punctuated right?) I just had to.......

Crawley Sussex, Chalton Hants, Milton Keynes
Bucks, Winchester Hants, Colchester Essex*,
Wickham Hants, Colonsay Inner Hebrides, Lincoln
Lincs, Pontnewydd Wales, Middlesbrough*,
Jedburgh*, Perth Scotland, Colchester again,
Krommenie and Valkenburg in the Netherlands,
Buxton Derbyshire and Hull in whatever county
it's in now.

* Places infinitely worse than Aldershot........

=====
Ven