Where we're from

Gross Family argross at bigpond.net.au
Thu Oct 10 06:15:41 EDT 2002

Katherine concluded:

> Whether that makes me a Melbournite, a Brisbanite or a Californian, I'm
> not sure.  I can't really be a Melbournite, I won't barrack for any
> footie team.

Well, I don't barrack for any team either and I am certainly a Melbournite!
:-) (My son does, though--the only one in the family who does!)

Interesting how the appellation changes: Melbournian, Sydneysider,
Brisbanite (or is it Brisbanian?) Taswegian (is that right, Sally, or am I
imagining things?), and I'm not at all sure for Adelaide or Perth.

Ros