Where we're from

hallieod at indigo.ie hallieod at indigo.ie
Wed Oct 9 16:29:53 EDT 2002

Melissa:

>I'm not *from* anywhere, because of my parents' nomadic life.

Aw, I was shooting for the most nomadic life award until you wrote this.
Born in Annapolis, Maryland, lived in Brooklyn Heights (only a baby,
so doesn't really count), Dublin, Ireland; Palo Alto, California (6
months or so, and only remember a cool park), Dublin again, Annapolis
again (when my dad died), Dublin again (aged 11 through end of Uni.),
Amherst, Mass; Ithaca, NY (where Becca was born); Durham, North
Carolina (where Cara was born - like someone else on the list,
forgotten who already), Memphis, Tennessee; Tucson, Arizona and
*finally*, back to Dublin again.  Hopefully to stay for a good
while...

Hallie.