where we're from

M Elizabeth Parks meparks at mtholyoke.edu
Tue Oct 8 23:55:36 EDT 2002

I know where Amherst is!!!  Whee I feel connected!

Born in Pittsburgh, lived most of my life in the DC area, and currently at
school in South Hadley, MA--near Springfield.  I know Amherst quite well
indeed.

oh--right--and the whole year abroad in Scotland.  So I'm from the south,
educated in the north, and, um, finished abroad?

very unfinishedly,

lizzie