DWJ sightings (Was Re: Philip Pullman on the radio

Rowena Macrae-Gibson Rowena.Macrae-Gibson at brunel.ac.uk
Tue Oct 8 10:59:54 EDT 2002

Yes I couldn't find the cuts email when I was looking by author, so it's good to know that it is there.
And of course I've realised that including my sig file at the end of every message rather negates the point of obscuring peoples email addresses! (Though my email will change when I start my new job at the beginning of December. Hurrah)

I never got around to posting a question for DWJ on http://www.leemac.freeserve.co.uk/index.htm
but I always mean to ask whose idea the cuts were.

Rowena