DWJ sightings (Was Re: Philip Pullman on the radio

Kale kaledann at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 8 10:43:07 EDT 2002

Ah, I was confused.  Thanks for clarifying.

Found the Cart & Cwidder edits post here:
http://suberic.net/dwj/list/msg45182.html

And Christian Nutt's Ogre edits post here:
http://suberic.net/dwj/list/msg32558.html

And unfortunately, there seems to be a gap in the
archives for February-October 2002, in the Dates

Kale