DWJ sightings (Was Re: Philip Pullman on the radio

Rowena Macrae-Gibson Rowena.Macrae-Gibson at brunel.ac.uk
Mon Oct 7 04:19:32 EDT 2002

I know that Cart & Cwidder has several cuts to it at the beginning of chapter 2
(I typed them up for the list a few months ago), but I wasn't aware about any cuts to Spellcoats.
In a similar vein, does anyone know if the Ogre reprint due next Autumn will be a restored version, or just the horrible reedited 'modernised' one?

Rowena