Official notice: thesis handed in today.

Dorian E. Gray israfel at eircom.net
Fri Oct 4 14:26:14 EDT 2002

Sallyo said...

> Muchus congratulations... ODWJM - I wonder how many people have "done" DWJ
> as a thesis subject?

Well, I was telling my mother (also a DWJ fan) about the "I Aten't Dead"
thread the other week, and she stared at me in horror and said, "You can't
do that; what am I going to write my Masters in KiddyLit on if you lot take
up all the good topics!"  (Am still trying to get her onto the list; we're a
bit closer in that she now has home internet access, but has not yet got
other than a work e-mail address...)

And congrats to Ania, whose thesis I have met in its earlier stages!  So
glad you finally finished it!

Until the sky falls on our heads...

Dorian.
--