Where we're from

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Oct 4 14:01:11 EDT 2002

That's Madison, Wisconsin, USA. Sorry for making the assumption that
everyone would know where Wisconsin is! (Maybe I've been living in this
country too long!).

blessings

widdy

On Friday, October 4, 2002, at 12:53  PM, Ian W. Riddell wrote:

> Hi all!
>
> I'm a Canadian ex-pat now living in Madison, Wisconsin (and enjoying
> it more than central Pennsylvania!)
>
> blessings all
>
> widdy
>

> On Friday, October 4, 2002, at 12:40  PM, Irina Rempt wrote:
>
>> On Friday 20 September 2002 03:23, Sally Odgers wrote:
>>
>>> Did we ever do a country-collection when someone - Nat?- coordinated
>>> our bios?
>>
>> Think so, but I don't mind doing it again.
>>
>>> I'm from Tasmania, Australia, and I know there are other Aussies on
>>> the list.
>>
>> I'm from the Netherlands and I think I'm the only one.
>>
>>    Irina
>>
>> --
>> Vesta veran, terna puran, farenin.
>> http://www.valdyas.org/irina
>> Beghinnen can ick, volherden will' ick, volbringhen sal ick.
>>
>> --
>>

> -----
> The only thing that makes life possible is permanent, intolerable
> uncertainty; not knowing what comes next.
> Ursula K. Le Guin
> -----
> Ian W. Riddell
> iwriddell at charter.net

-----
We don’t need lists of rights and wrongs, tables of do’s and don’ts: we
need books, time, and silence.  "Thou shalt not" is soon forgotten, but
"Once upon a time" lasts forever.
       Philip Pullman
-----
Ian W. Riddell