OT Garth Nix

Michelle Thomas michellet at thecreativepartnership.co.uk
Fri Nov 29 04:23:54 EST 2002

On 28/11/02 10:12 pm, "Tarja Rainio" <tarja.rainio at welho.com> wrote:
 and I noticed he had copies of the new British editions of
> Sabriel in his shelf. I looked at the books (very stylish, btw), when he
> casually took up a pile of paper from the shelf and showed it to me... He
> had a copy of Abhorsen! When he saw the greedy glint in my eyes, he
> graciously offered to loan it to me -knowing I have a preorder in and have
> been anxiously waiting for the book to be published- provided I give some
> comments on it after I've read it <great dance of joy!>.

The British hardback is lovely, the American paperback of Lirael much less
so, so I'll probably end up buying all of them in hardback anyway.

Had to read the sample chapters of Abhorsen that are on Garth Nix's website.
I though Mogget was a great character but the Disreputable Dog is even
better.  Look forward to your comments Tarja!

Michelle