Spellcoats, no spoilers

Rowland, Jennifer A B jennifer.rowland at ic.ac.uk
Thu Nov 28 12:50:46 EST 2002

Is there anyone who hasn't read the book before? I've read it several times,
and I'd really like to know what first impressions are- or if people can
remember theirs- of chapters 4 and 5, because there's a shift in the sort of
thing that happens and I really like the way the narrator reacts, but I
can't remember how I took it when I read it.
I guess it would also make a difference if you'd read other Dalemark books.
Anyway, it's still my favourite of the quartet, and I'm not sure why- I like
both the setting and the narrator.
Jennifer