This Time of Darkness

Sun Nov 24 19:32:00 EST 2002

I just saw this is being published in March 2003 by St. Martin's Press.  Now
I can stop buying every used copy I run across, huh?

My baby sister is reading fantasy!  (This is how I found out the above
information, trying to figure out how I was going to get her a copy without
loaning out mine.)  She is already hooked on _Sabriel_ despite my dire
warnings about waiting for the third book etc. etc.  All of those
recommendations you people contributed have really paid off.  I still have
not collated and organized them because I have too much else to do...but
someday...anyway, I thought some folks might be interested in _This Time of
Darkness_, and I wanted to thank everyone for being such wonderful members
of this fabulous community.  Just apropos of nothing.  Thanks.

Melissa Proffitt