Le Guin (Was: Re: recommendations wanted)

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Sat Nov 16 17:42:15 EST 2002

I think that the first three books (Wizard, Tombs, and Shore) are very
definately Children's/YA books and the last three (Tehanu, Tales from
Earthsea, and Other Wind) are definately for an older audience. But I
do think that YA folks that seem to have no problem with Pullman's Dark
Materials Trilogy would not have too much trouble with the later
Earthsea books.

just my thoughts.

blessings

widdy