recommendations wanted

Ian W. Riddell iwriddell at charter.net
Fri Nov 15 19:48:10 EST 2002

Re: Le Guin and a fantasy story

There is the story in "Tales From Earthsea" about the girl who sneaks
into the Wizard school on Roke and has to deal with the fact that the
school has been male-only since its inception. The story and the girl
are "Dragonfly"

Can't remember off-hand if it's explicitly (or implicitly!) feminist at
all, but it is based in Le Guin's fantasy world.

blessings

widdy