recommendations wanted

Denise DeGraf mustang at sonic.net
Wed Nov 13 23:07:06 EST 2002

Denise DeGraf dreamed lazily into the stars:
>I know there's one poem in S&S (#4?) that would be perfect for a high
>school class, but I'm not sure if I loaned that S&S out or not.

Found it...  It's "On First Looking Into Bradley's Guidelines, Or Stories I
Don't Want To Read Either" by Elizabeth Thompson, in "Sword & Sorceress II"
of 1985.  I can type it up & send to you privately (or to the list, if
those here would prefer, given it's fairly amusing -- depends on how people
feel about copyright issues :) if you can't get a copy.

Now looking through my books for other specific exapmles...

Denise

mustang at sonic.net ~~ http://www.sonic.net/mustang/moggy
"...she was alone, and had always been alone, and had
grown accustomed to it without knowing what she was
accustoming herself to." --R. McKinley, "Deerskin"