Australian online bookshop

Jon Noble jon_p_noble at yahoo.com
Mon Nov 11 19:58:49 EST 2002

One other Aussie on-line bookshop is Temple Books

www.templebooks.com.au

They are a local bookshop (I have used them for school
orders for years) and now have a web presence. Their
search database is not unique to them and can be slow,
but it does offer the option of searching for second
hand books as well which can be useful for obscure
titles.

Jon Noble