web resources

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Sat Nov 9 09:40:44 EST 2002

Good morning, all.  This is just a note that I've updated the resources
page on the web site -- http://www.suberic.net/dwj/books.html -- to
include all of the discussion lists and web sites of which I am
currently aware.  To the best of my knowledge, there are now five Diana
Wynne Jones discussion forms online (and I suppose it would be only to
be expected to find this one to be by far the best.  *Grin*).

Anyway, let me know if you see anything of that which is missing or
incorrect.

thanks!

-deborah
deborah at suberic.net
--
"I'm a citizen, this is my president, and in this country it is
not only permissible to question our leaders, it is our