GUESS WHAT I JUST BOUGHT?

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Sat Nov 9 07:16:48 EST 2002

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, deborah wrote:
|On Fri, 8 Nov 2002 SharynN at aol.com wrote:
|
||Hey, if any of you are awake from 5-7 AM Saturday morning, EST, I'll be here:
||http://www.hourwolf.com/hotw/  It's Hour of the Wolf, a live radio show on
||WBAI (99.5 FM).  You can also listen to BAI via streaming audio on the web:
||http://www.2600.org/offthehook/hot2.ram
|
|I'll set the alarm, but I'm not making any promises that I'll wake up.
|Have fun!

You know, to be completely honest, I didn't really think that was going
to succeed.  Made for interesting dreams, though, as my sleeping brain
tried to understand what the snooze button was for.  I think it was a
spaceship at some point.

Did you have a good time?  Didja get to talk about DWJ?

-deborah