GUESS WHAT I JUST BOUGHT?

SharynN at aol.com SharynN at aol.com
Fri Nov 8 22:46:57 EST 2002

Yes, folks, I now own a copy of DIANA WYNNE JONES: An Exciting and Exacting
Wisdom. It arrived today and I am very excited!  The first thing I read, of
course, was the interview in the back ...

Hey, if any of you are awake from 5-7 AM Saturday morning, EST, I'll be here:
http://www.hourwolf.com/hotw/  It's Hour of the Wolf, a live radio show on
WBAI (99.5 FM).  You can also listen to BAI via streaming audio on the web:
http://www.2600.org/offthehook/hot2.ram

I promise you that I will (A) talk about fantasy literature and DWJ but, most
importantly (B) not be awake.  sdn

sharyn november
sharyn at sharyn.org
www.sharyn.org
Permaximam posco ad legendum solitudinem