Advert for something relevant that makes me happy

deborah deborah at suberic.net
Fri Nov 8 16:44:49 EST 2002

On Fri, 8 Nov 2002, [iso-8859-1] catherine wright wrote:
|I just get round this by classifying *everything*
|according to author - I'm the only person I know who
|does this, though. But the thing is, even if I didn't
|classify them *at all*, I spend so much time communing
|with my books that I usually know where everything is
|anyway...

Hi Catherine!

Before we switched to color, we had nonfiction shelved by author.  After
a year, we switched to color for entertainment value.  Allen wants to do
author's hat size, but he is silly.

The best part of nonfiction shelved by author was that I had Old
Testament, New Testament, Book of Mormon, Baghavad Gita, and the Koran
all shelved under "G".

I'm easily amused.

-deborah